The RNOH myeloma service
Myeloma patients with spinal implications have been treated for a long time within our spinal deformity unit.
We are proud to have launched our international myeloma service, which aims to be a high quality service following the latest international guidelines in the treatment of myeloma.
The professional pages include an online referral form and referral criteria.
The patient pages provide information on what you can expect when you are seen at the RNOH. We have outlined the pathway for you. Myeloma UK is the official organisation for myeloma where you can find further information.
Also, we explain what type of treatment you may get if your spine is affected by myeloma and how we will follow up on your treatment to ensure you get back to your normal activities.
- Mr Sean Molloy MB BS, MRCS, MSc (orthopaedic engineering), FRCS (Orth): Consultant orthopaedic surgeon with a special interest in Myeloma and spinal deformity
- Ms C Kyriakou MD, PhD: consultant haematologist, Northwick Park and Royal Free Hospitals, London with a special interest in multiple myeloma
- Mr Alexander Gibson BSc MB BS FRCS: Consultant orthopaedic spinal surgeon with a special interest in myeloma and spinal deformity
- Mrs Susanne Selvadurai BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, MCSP: Consultant physiotherapist with a special interest in spinal conditions, including Myeloma
- Dawn Lewinson, Service Manager: Spinal surgery, Spinal Cord Injury Centre and Urology 0208 909 5822
- Anastasia (Stacey) Evangelides: Myeloma service co-ordinator and assistant service manager 0208 909 5739
- Myeloma secretary – 0203 947 0298