Mr Sean Molloy
Mr Sean Molloy MB BS, MRCS, MSc(orthopaedic engineering), FRCS (Orth)
- Consultant spinal surgeon
- Spinal Deformity and Injury
- Specialist clinical interests:
- Scoliosis and kyphosis on all age groups. He has particular interest in adult degenerative scoliosis. He also sees a large number of patients with myeloma/osteoporosis.
- Professional profile:
Appointed as Consultant Spinal Surgeon at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in 2005.
- Education and training:
Qualified: 1995, St Georges Hospital Hospital, London.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and British Orthopaedic Association
- Scoliosis Research Society (Active member sitting on steering committees)