Free Wi-Fi for RNOH patients and visitors
The RNOH are pleased to announce the launch of free Wi-Fi service: NHS Free Wi-Fi. This service is available across the RNOH Stanmore and Bolsover Street site for patients, visitors and staff.
How do I connect to the WiFi service?
To use the service on your personal device please follow the instructions below:
- On your device connect to the NHS Free Wi-Fi network
- A logon page will appear.
- For staff members use "Staff Access" - sign in with your network login details and click "Login"
- If you are a patient, visitor or a contractor use "Register as a Guest" section and click "Register"
- In the "I agree to the Acceptable use Policy" section, click on the grey tick and when this becomes highlighted, click "Complete Registration"
- This will complete your connection and connect your device to NHS Free Wi-Fi.
Who do I contact if I have any problems with the service?
This Wi-Fi service is provided free of charge and therefore with limited support. The IM&T Service Desk will provide support on a best endeavours basis to patients and visitors.
If any issues are encountered please contact the IM&T Service Desk on 020 8909 5719.
Listen to Radio Brockley for free via the NHS-FREE-WIFI.