The LSCIC Outreach Team is responsible for providing specialist spinal cord injury education and support to patients and relatives, and staff treating newly injured patients.
Wednesday 14 June presentations:
Thursday 15 June presentations:
Slides from Study Day
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury Introduction Neurological Assessment
- Cardiorespiratory Management and Ventilator Free Breathing weaning in Spinal Cord Injury
- Acute Nursing Management in Spinal Cord Injury
- Jumping the Mental Illness Barrier
- Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy in Spinal Cord Injury
- Speech and Language Therapy in Spinal Cord Injury
- Introduction to Case Management
- Introduction to New Roles
We would love your feedback from this Study Day. Please fill out the form below.
ISNCSCI (ASIA) Chart: ASIA-ISCOS-IntlWorksheet_2019.pdf (asia-spinalinjury.org)
MASCIP Neurogenic Bowel Guidelines
ISNCSCI (ASIA) Charting (Introduction).
If you wish to refer to this service please go to the National Spinal Cord Injury Database.
For enquiries regarding existing referrals please call 020 8909 5121 (Monday-Friday 0900-1700)
Outreach & Community Liaison Team Lead - Sophie Nawarski sophienawarski
Outreach Rehabilitation Consultant – Dr Jan Gawronski j.
Pan London Outreach Psychiatric Outreach Consultant – Dr Parashar Ramanuj
Consultant Anaesthetist - Dr Matt Henley matthenley
Outreach Physiotherapist – Kate Roberts kateroberts3
Outreach CNS - Natasha Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach CNS – Rosa Castro rosa.
Outreach CNS – Nancy O’Connor nancy.
Outreach CNS – Louise Halpenny louise.
Paediatric Spinal Nurse Specialist – Lisa Swann-Hayden lisa.
Paediatric Spinal Nurse Specialist – Laura Graham laura.
Karen Richardson – Outreach Case Manager k.
Martin Chainani – Community Case Manager m.
Outreach Administrator - Cathy Godfrey catherine.
- SIA/MASCIP bowel guidelines 2012
- SIA/Huntleigh Manual Handling Operations moving and handling guidelines
- RCN catheter care
- Ventilator Free Breathing Guidelines
- LSCIC Patient Education Pack
- SW London and Surrey Pathway for children with SCI July 2014
- Advice Centres for children with SCI
- NICE Guideline - Spinal Injury: assessment and initial management
- Advice for Acute Centres on Acute SCI in Adults