Dr Jan Gawronski
- Consultant, London Spinal Cord Injury Centre
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Spinal Deformity and Injury
- Specialist clinical interests:
- Chronic pain, spasticity management. Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation (Adult).
- Research interests:
Supporting clinical research within the multidisciplinary team
- Professional profile:
Dr Gawronski is Clinical Lead at the London Spinal Cord Injury Centre and a member of the national Clinical Reference Group for Spinal Cord Injury. He is involved the training of future specialists in the specialty of Rehabilitation Medicine and is Chair of the London Training Programme Medical Committee and a member of the Specialist Advisory Committee at the Royal College of Physicians.
- Education and training:
Dr Gawronski graduated from the University of Liverpool and following specialty training in London and New Zealand became Consultant at the London Spinal Cord Injury Centre in 2007.