The LSCIC Outreach Team is responsible for providing specialist spinal cord injury education and support to patients and relatives, and staff treating newly injured patients.
Introduction to Spinal Cord Injury in Children & Young People Study Day
London Spinal Cord Injury Centre
Date: Thursday 12 January 2023, at the Charles Lack Theatre at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital HA7 4LP
Please email rnoh.
See CYP Study Day Timetable for more information on topics and speakers on the day. Please note this timetable is subject to change.
If you wish to refer to this service please go to the National Spinal Cord Injury Database.
For enquiries regarding existing referrals please call 020 8909 5121 (Monday-Friday 0900-1700)
Outreach & Community Liaison Team Lead - Sophie Nawarski sophienawarski
Outreach Rehabilitation Consultant – Dr Jan Gawronski j.
Pan London Outreach Psychiatric Outreach Consultant – Dr Parashar Ramanuj
Consultant Anaesthetist - Dr Matt Henley matthenley
Outreach Physiotherapist – Kate Roberts kateroberts3
Outreach CNS - Natasha Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach CNS – Rosa Castro rosa.
Outreach CNS – Nancy O’Connor nancy.
Outreach CNS – Louise Halpenny louise.
Paediatric Spinal Nurse Specialist – Lisa Swann-Hayden lisa.
Paediatric Spinal Nurse Specialist – Laura Graham laura.
Karen Richardson – Outreach Case Manager k.
Martin Chainani – Community Case Manager m.
Outreach Administrator - Cathy Godfrey catherine.
- SIA/MASCIP bowel guidelines 2012
- SIA/Huntleigh Manual Handling Operations moving and handling guidelines
- RCN catheter care
- Ventilator Free Breathing Guidelines
- LSCIC Patient Education Pack
- SW London and Surrey Pathway for children with SCI July 2014
- Advice Centres for children with SCI
- NICE Guideline - Spinal Injury: assessment and initial management
- Advice for Acute Centres on Acute SCI in Adults