The department of Neuro-Urology offers a comprehensive multi-disciplinary service to the RNOH.
We provide a dynamic service from initial consultation through to comprehensive investigation, treatment and a follow up programme.
We are able to provide within our services; neuro-urology, reconstructive surgical consultations, video-urodynamics, ultrasounds and other necessary investigations. The team has a weekly operating list and regular outpatient clinics, which incorporates the following range of services.
- Neuro-Urology for spinal cord injured patients - investigation, minimally invasive and reconstructive surgery, short and long term treatment plans and management.
- Outpatient clinics twice a week
- Operative list once a week
- Clinical drug and research studies in neuro-urology, fertility and sexual function
- Nurse led sexual function clinic
- Nurse led catheter clinic
- Nurse led video-urodynamic service
- Neuro-urology nurse specialist service
- Mr Rizwan Hamid - Mr Hamid specialises in conservative and surgical management of bladder dysfunction in both male and females. This includes: Urinary incontinence...
- Mr Frank Lee - Neuro-urology, reconstructive and general urology, bladder problems due to spinal cord injuries, spina bifida, traumatic brain injury and multiple...
- Mr Julian Shah - Neuro-urology, incontinence and reconstructive urology. Urology. Erectile dysfunction. Female urology. Incontinence. Urinary tract infections...