Miss Deborah Eastwood
- Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Research interests:
DDH, abnormal growth
- Professional profile:
Past President of the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society.
- Education and training:
Percevall Pott Rotation – Trainer of the Year, actively involved in teaching and training at all levels.
Previously in Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne.
- Awards and Prizes:
- ABC Travelling Fellowship
- Zimar Palmudio Travelling Fellowship
- Winner of Best Paper section EPOS 2014
- Best Poster section POSNA 2013
- RCS of England
- 70 peer reviewed scientific articles
- Numerous book chapters
- Editor of two textbooks