- Rheumatology/Musculoskeletal paediatrics
- Chronic Regional Pain
- Paediatrician in Sarcoma Service
- Peri-operative paediatrics
Currently completing a Masters in Allergy and planning a dissertation on drug allergies in children.
Graduated from UCL 2002 and gained broad training including Paediatric Intensive Care, Oncology, Respiratory/allergy.
I joined RNOH in 2018 and am part of the general paediatric team providing perioperative medical care for children with complex orthopaedic issues. I see urgent referrals to the Sarcoma service and am the paediatric input into the sarcoma referrals, in outpatients I see a variety of paediatric musculoskeletal issues including hypermobility, joint and back pain, metabolic bone and rare bone disease as part of a team and do a joint specialist clinic in chronic regional pain syndrome . I am also Paediatric clinical lead, Audit lead and Named doctor for children’s safeguarding.
- Allergic presentations in the ED department in an inner city hospital - Abstract and poster in Paediatric asthma and allergy meeting 2015
- Audit of the compliance with Adrenaline auto-injectors in the Outpatient department - Abstract and poster in European Allergy society 2014
- Survey on Communication in the neonatal unit - Abstract and poster in the European Society of Paediatric and neonatal intensive care medicine 2011.
- Integrated care pathways for asthma in the ED: a tool to prevent hospital admissions? - Abstract and oral presentation in European respiratory society 2009.
Consent to surgery in adolescents - How well are we involving children in adolescents in consent to their surgery. An audit of practice. Poster and Abstract. European Academy paediatrics 2019.