Published on: 27th June 2023
RNOH been doing the impossible for over 100 years by rebuilding people's lives when they face complex orthopaedic conditions or injury. We're doing things that no other hospital can. That's what makes this hospital extraordinary. But being extraordinary needs extra investment.
We need to raise more than £1million every single year to keep funding the pioneering care, treatment and research at RNOH that makes the impossible possible for people every day.
Your support for the RNOH Charity today means that RNOH can rebuild peoples lives when they face complex orthopaedic conditions or injuries.
There's so much your donation could do:
- £10 could help buy materials for a therapy and rehabilitation session
- £25 could help us continue providing the best possible treatment and care for RNOH patients
- £50 could contribute towards the transformation of our spinal cord injury day room
- £100 could help us ensure our world-leading clinicians have pioneering equipment
- £500 could help fund ground-breaking research into the treatment of bone cancer
You can support the RNOH Charity this Impossible Possible Week by:
1. Entering the RNOH Charity Impossible Possible Prize Draw
RNOH staff are making the impossible possible every day for patients and so we are asking people to take on their own Impossible Possible Week Challenge to show their support.
Everyone has their own idea of what’s impossible, so why not turn it into your own personal challenge and make it possible during Impossible Possible Week from 26 June to 2 July?
● You may be a dreadful cook, but want to learn to bake your first cake.
● Perhaps you aren’t able to run to the end of the road, but want to take on your first half marathon.
● Maybe you drink far too much coffee, so want to see if you can give up for a week.
● If you hate getting dirty, you could face your fear and sign up for a muddy obstacle race.
Not able to take part between 26 June and 2 July? Don’t worry – simply register your challenge now and we’ll support you on whatever date you choose.
And if an Impossible Possible Week Challenge is not for you, you can make a donation to support some of our intrepid Impossible Possible Week Challengers.