The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust is proud to be a founder member of the National Orthopaedic Alliance (NOA) - a membership organisation that leads on collaboration in orthopaedics. The NOA brings together orthopaedic providers across the country to share experiences and address shared challenges with an aim of delivering consistent, high quality care for patients nationwide.
The alliance is led by the below founder member organisations and is supported by many other providers of orthopaedic care across the UK:
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Birmingham
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Find out more about the NOA:
- Visit the NOA Website
- Follow @NOAOrthopaedics on Twitter
- Follow the NOA LinkedIn page
- Sign up to the NOA Newsletter
- Email info.