Join Our Exceptional Nursing Team at RNOH
Are you a passionate Registered Nurse/Student Nurse or Registered Nursing Associate/Student Nursing Associate looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in healthcare? Then look no further!.
About us: The RNOH is the largest specialist orthopaedic hospital in the UK and a recognised world leader in the field of orthopaedics and neuro-musculoskeletal medicine. It treats more than 150,000 patients a year for conditions ranging from acute spinal injuries and chronic pain to sarcoma. At RNOH, we're not just a hospital; we're a hub of innovation, renowned for our ground-breaking research.
Your Career Development Matters: We are committed to supporting your career growth. Join us on 3 November 2023, from 10am to 3pm for a unique recruitment experience:
We're ready to meet you and discuss your future with us, all you need to bring is your CV and a passion for delivering exceptional patient care at one of the world's top specialist hospitals.
Interested in attending? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please send your name, email address number and area of interest and we will get back to you
- Location: Teaching Centre Seminar Rooms 3-4, RNOH, Brockley Hill, Stanmore, HA7 4LP - site map - building 5 on map, coordinate D5
- Meet Our Team: Get to know us better, meet our nursing staff and members of the education team
- Site Tour: Explore our site and view ward areas
- Interview Opportunity: We're ready to discuss your future with us with the opportunity to have an interview on the day
- Bring: Just your CV and a passion for exceptional patient care
- Refreshments: Enjoy tea, coffee, and cakes
- Can't make it but want to apply? Email email@example.com even if you can't make it but still want to apply. Please send your name, email address number and area of interest and we will get back to you.
Benefits of working at RNOH:
- Free On-Site Parking: Convenience and cost-saving for you
- Accessible Location: Served by Edgware (Northern Line) and Stanmore (Jubilee Line) tube stations, served by 107 & 324 buses. This short video explains how to get here using public transport
- Convenient Transportation: Free courtesy vehicle to/from Stanmore tube station - every 15mins between 06:00hrs and 20:45 Mon-Fri
- High-Cost Area Allowance: 15% of basic salary (min £4,313 to max £5,436)
- On-Site Aspire Gym: Exclusive discounted membership
- Generous annual leave: 27 days per year + bank/public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme: Secure your future
- Professional Development: Supportive training programs, we have extensive support and development opportunities that we can discuss on the day
- Flexibility: Enjoy flexible working hours
- Excellent NHS Staff Survey (2022) results:
- Amongst the top 5 performing Trusts in London
- The highest performing acute specialist trust in London (top score on all themes)
- Best score amongst Acute Specialist Trusts for Flexible working
- Above the national average for all themes
- Eco-friendly: Bike to work scheme available
- Wellbeing Hub: Relax in a tranquil environment with a free massage chair for staff
- Global recognition: Ranked number 9 in a global rating of orthopaedic centres by Newsweek magazine
- Top UK orthopaedic hospitlal: Only UK specialist orthopaedic centre in the top 50 global hospitals (Newsweek)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please send your name, email address number and area of interest and we will get back to you.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our exceptional team and contribute to world-class healthcare! We look forward to meeting you on 3 November.