Select a category to filter the event list below.
This search updates dynamically as you interact with the fields. This functionality can be disabled using the toggle below.
The London Spinal Cord Injury Centre invites interested healthcare professionals to attend this two day course which will cover practical workshops and lectures on:
- ISNCSCI (ASIA) and what it means for functional outcomes
- Initial mobilisation
- FES (theory and practical) l Posture and seating management
- Tetraplegic upper limb management
- Functional transfers (including active standing)
- Gait assessment and re-education
- Wheelchair skills
A cost of £250 for both days (with lunch included)
To book a place, contact Karen Rawlins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allocation of a secure place will be on a first come first served payment received basis. Card payments only.
Our 10th conference will showcase the best research, quality improvement, service evaluation and audit projects from RNOH Therapies across the last year.
We will also be delivering a workshop to attendees external to the RNOH who want to learn about our experiences of:
- Developing and delivering a successful NHS AHP research strategy
- Increasing AHP research capacity and capability
- Facilitating a culture of evidence-based practice
- Shaping AHP clinical academic career opportunities
The workshop will consist of short talks and roundtable discussions.
We have 2 excellent keynote speakers confirmed for the conference:
Dr Brendon Stubbs, Kings College London
Professor Anne-Maree Keenan OBE, University of Leeds/NIHR Leeds Biomedical Research Centre