Commercial Research at RNOH
RNOH is a national as well as international tertiary referral centre for musculoskeletal conditions, which not only provides excellent clinical services, but also an excellent research environment.
We collaborate with various companies on contract research and project development.
What can we do for you?
- Fast, friendly and efficient set up of your research with detailed feasibility (we won’t promise something we cannot deliver)
- Support with research approval submissions (include REC submissions if required), provide information on UK regulatory system
- Provide advice on protocol development and regulatory requirements
- Study conduct and recruitment of participants
- Coordination of Orthopaedic Device Evaluation Panel (ODEP) studies (including contractual arrangements and site negotiations)
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Experience: Ellipse Technologies, Inc.
"It has been a pleasure working with the RNOH research team on our clinical trial. The staff's in-depth knowledge of UK clinical trials regulation and dedication to excellence has paved the way for successful conduct of our research. We look forward to future opportunities to collaborate with RNOH"
Please note, we conduct post marketing surveillance studies for implants already used within the RNOH. If you require post marketing surveillance on an implant currently not used locally our procurement department will need to be approached.