The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offer confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers. PALS is part of the Patient Experience Team.
How PALS can help you:
- Central contact point for information about the hospitals services and guidance on how to access other health information
- Help to sort out problems or concerns about the Trust’s services, not resolved by speaking to staff on the ward or in the clinic
- Listen to views and comments to help to improve services
- Offer advice about the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint
- Offer opportunities for more direct involvement in the development of the hospitals services.
- Provide access to translation services and deaf communication services
Where is PALS situated?
PALS is located in the Patient Experience Team Office, Outpatients Department, Stanmore.
How to contact PALS
Tel: 020 8909 5439
- By post:
Patient Experience Team
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
PALS Opening Hours
The Patient Experience Team office is open between 08.30 – 17:00, Monday - Friday. There may be occasions when the office is closed for short periods due to the staff visiting patients on wards or attending meetings. There is a 24-hour answerphone and also the email address above. If you leave a message or send an email, the Patient Experience Team will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your correspondence. Please note that the office is closed at weekends and bank holidays.