PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offer confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
PALS can help in the following ways:
- Help answer questions about your health-care at the RNOH in the outpatient setting, during an admission or whilst using any of our other services
- Liaise with RNOH staff to ensure you receive a response to any concerns
- Listen to your suggestions for improving our services
- Provide information on raising a complaint
- Pass on compliments to staff
- Provide access to translation services and deaf communication services
Where is PALS situated?
PALS is located in the Outpatients Department, Stanmore.
How to contact PALS
- By email:
- By telephone:
- 020 8909 5439
- 020 8909 5741
- By post:
The PALS Office
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
PALS Opening Hours
The office is open between 10:00 until 13:00 and 13:30 until 16:00, Monday to Friday. There are occasions when the office is closed if we are with a patient or at a meeting, however, we can always be contacted by phone or email (contact details above). If you leave a message or send an email, the PALS team will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your correspondence. Please note that the office is closed on weekends and bank holidays.