Courses and training
SCI Rehabilitation: Considerations for Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
Wednesday 8th May & Thursday 9th May 2019
This course is aimed at:
- OTs and PTs who work in both the acute and rehabilitation settings who are keen to learn more about treating patients with a spinal cord injury (SCI).
Practical Workshops and Lectures covering:
- ASIA (ISCNSCI) and what it means for functional outcomes
- Management of CVS
- Bladder, bowel and skin considerations
- Bed mobility and transfers
- Posture and seating options
- UL management
- Interactive case study discussions
- Spinal charities
The course will take place at the Stanford Room, Aspire Building, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH), Stanmore HA7 4LP
A cost of £250 for both days (with lunch included)
There are limited places available so please contact Karen Rawlins if you are interested.
Tel 020 8909 5500.
Unfortunately, we are unable to send invoices to Trusts due to previous issues with delayed payment. Places can only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.