The department of Neuro-Urology offers a comprehensive multi-disciplinary service to the RNOH.
We provide a dynamic service from initial consultation through to comprehensive investigation, treatment and a follow up programme.
We are able to provide within our services; neuro-urology, reconstructive surgical consultations, video-urodynamics, ultrasounds and other necessary investigations. The team has a weekly operating list and regular outpatient clinics, which incorporates the following range of services.
Range of services
- Neuro-Urology for spinal cord injured patients - investigation, minimally invasive and reconstructive surgery, short and long term treatment plans and management.
- Outpatient clinics twice a week
- Operative list once a week
- Clinical drug and research studies in neuro-urology, fertility and sexual function
- Nurse led sexual function clinic
- Nurse led catheter clinic
- Nurse led video-urodynamic service
- Neuro-urology nurse specialist service
Referrals are accepted from GPs via the NHS e-referral system
Referrals from consultants from other disciplines, primary and secondary NHS Trusts can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary, 020 8909 5593 or email email@example.com
Clinical Nurse Specialist in Neuro-Urology and Sexual Function:
Ms Sharon Wood RGN