The LSCIC Outreach Team is responsible for providing specialist spinal cord injury education and support to patients and relatives, and staff treating newly injured patients.
If you wish to refer to this service please go to the National Spinal Cord Injury Database.
For enquiries regarding existing referrals please call 020 8909 5121 (Monday-Friday 0900-1700)
Out of Hours 020 3947 0100 Bleep 755
The LSCIC Outreach Team
Outreach Nurse Practitioner / Team Lead - Pauline Robertson email@example.com
Consultant anaesthetist - Dr Matt Henley firstname.lastname@example.org
Respiratory Practitioner - Sophie Nawarski email@example.com
Outreach Physiotherapist - Emma Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach Occupational Therapist - Lynne Hills email@example.com
Outreach Administrator - Cathy Godfrey firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to hear your comments or suggestions to help us make improvements to our service. Please click on the relevant link below to access a short, anonymous online survey.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the survey.
- SIA/MASCIP bowel guidelines 2012
- SIA/Huntleigh Manual Handling Operations moving and handling guidelines
- RCN catheter care
- Ventilator Free Breathing Guidelines
- LSCIC Patient Education Pack
SW London and Surrey Pathway for children with SCI July 2014
- Advice Centres for children with SCI
- NICE Guideline - Spinal Injury: assessment and initial management
- Advice for Acute Centres on Acute SCI in Adults