As of July 2016, the Trust's Rheumatology service is now in a position to accept referrals for Hypermobility. Please refer to the documentation below for information on our referral acceptance criteria and for a copy of our referral profroma that will need to be included with any referral into the hypermobility service. Please see the documents at the bottom of this page.
Range Of Services
The rheumatology service focuses on the diagnosis and management of inflammatory and degenerative joint disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and soft tissue rheumatology, for example frozen shoulder.
- Investigation and management of inflammatory joint disease and connective tissue disorders
- Investigation and management of soft tissue rheumatism
- Investigation and management of back pain
- In-patient rehabilitation service for patients with ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Multi-disciplinary management of chronic rheumatic disorders in liaison with experienced orthopaedic physiotherapists, occupational therapists and clinical psychologists
- Telephone hotline advisory service with Rheumatology Nurse Specialist
- Close collaboration with orthopaedic surgeons
- Combined clinics/close collaboration with physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
Rheumatology Secretary (Stanmore), Pauline Lenihan, Tel 020 8909 5894 / Fax 020 8954 8017
Rheumatology Secretary (Stanmore) Maria Mukherjee Tel 0208 909 5894/5315 / Fax 0208 909 5788.
Rheumatology Secretary (Stanmore) Laura Park 0208 385 3040 / Fax 0208 909 5788.
Rheumatology Secretary (Stanmore), Janice Cohen/Anita Mukhey Tel 020 8909 5314
Rheumatology Nurse Specialist, Christina Peters, Tel 020 8909 5461
Fax 020 8420 7487
|Hypermobility referral letter to patient||217.5 KB|
|Referral pro-forma for hypermobility||188 KB|
|Hypermobility referral criteria July 2016||36 KB|