The RNOH provides comprehensive care for patients with chronic pain (CP) resulting from a wide range of musculoskeletal and neurological problems.
Pain management services are provided by experienced specialists ensuring that patients benefit from an inter-disciplinary approach. This approach is fostered by multidisciplinary ward rounds, clinics and meetings as well as combined clinics between specialties within the RNOH.
A yearly annual report is published for the public to view on how patients are improving their lives with our service (Chronic Pain Centre report 2016/2017).
- Dr Berman's secretary, 020 8909 5463
- Dr Zarnegar's secretary, 020 8909 5463
- Dr Fernandez's secretary, 020 8909 5274
- Dr Mihaylov's secretary, 020 8909 5274
- Mrs Julia Sach, Chronic Pain Clinical Nurse Specialist 020 8909 5669 (Lead)
- Mrs Faustina Aikins-Snyper, Chronic Pain Clinical Nurse Specialist, 020 8909 5669 (Deputy)
- Mrs Michelle Carson, Chronic Pain & Neuromodulation Clinical Nurse Specialist 020 8909 5669
There are four chronic pain management consultants:
- Dr R. Zarnegar, Anaesthesia and Pain Management (Clinical Director for Medicine and Rehabilitation Services)
- Dr D. Mihaylov, Anaesthesia and Pain Management (Clinical Lead for Chronic Pain Services)
- Dr T. Fernandez, Anaesthesia, Acute and Chronic Pain Management (Neuromodulation Lead)
- Dr R. Berman, Full Time Pain Management (Audit Lead)
Information Guides for Adults
Chronic Pain Services
|Chronic Pain Centre Annual Report 2014-2015||945.16 KB|
|Chronic Pain Centre Annual Report 2015-2016||1.65 MB|
|Chronic Pain Centre Annual Report 2016-2017||1.4 MB|
|Chronic Pain referral acceptance criteria||28.28 KB|