What do high-quality services mean to you?
Every year, all NHS organisations are required to produce Quality Accounts. This important document sets out how we continue to improve the quality of care and services that we provide.
Our Quality Account should give patients, the public, and other stakeholders including local commissioners, enough information to understand:
- what we are doing well
- where improvements in service quality are required
- what our priorities for improvement are for the coming year; and,
- how we have involved people who use our services, staff, and others with an interest in our organisation in deciding on the priority areas for improvement.
Priorities for 2018/19 will be set in line with our commissioners’ intentions as well as the NHS Outcomes Framework, which will include:
- Length of stay project
- Theatre utilisation project
- Safer medical staffing
- Developing capability & capacity of staff in quality improvement methodology
- Re-envisioning the role of the ward manager
Please take this opportunity to give us your views on what a high-quality service means to you. You can provide your comments on what quality priorities we should focus on in 2018/19. If you would like to provide us with your feedback and comments, please contact:
By email: email@example.com
By post:Muhammd Kashif
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust