There are no parking facilities at this site so we encourage patients and visitors to use public transport whenever possible.
There are NCP Car Parks located close to the hospital.
The nearest car park is less than 1 minute away at the Holiday Inn, Underground car park, Carburton Street, London, W1W 5EE
Tariff information: 2 hours = £22
Blue Badge holders
The Blue Badge Scheme is a national scheme for providing on-street parking concessions for people with severe walking difficulties to park close to their destinations. Three Blue Badge bays are available outside the Trust’s Central London Outpatient Assessment Centre at Bolsover Street.
Please note, the conditions of use for the Blue Badge Scheme in Westminster and Camden (South of Euston Road) differ from parking concessions for disabled motorists in the rest of the country. For more information go to the Westminster Council website.
In brief, the information contained on the Westminster Council website tells you:
Where you can park
- Blue Badge disabled bays: Free parking for up to four hours between 08.30 and 18.30 Monday to Friday and unlimited parking in these bays at all other times. There are three disabled parking bays immediately outside the Bolsover Street entrance.
- Pay and display and pay by phone bays: Blue Badge holders can stay for one extra hour for free after making an initial payment for parking. (Note: you must display your valid Blue Badge and clock showing the time of arrival.)
Find a blue badge bay using the online map Enter our postcode: "W1W 5AQ".
Where you CANNOT park:
- In a disabled bay which has been assigned to a white badge holder for their own personal use
- In a resident bay
- In a suspended bay
- In bays with an out of order meter or pay and display machine
- In a doctor's, hospital or diplomat bay
- On single or double yellow lines during controlled hours (except for immediate loading/unloading)
Remember, it is NOT permitted to park free of charge in pay and display or pay by phone bays, as might be the case in other parts of the UK.
If you are coming into Central London by car, please note that the RNOH Bolsover Street is located within the congestion charge zone of London although North of Euston Road is outside of the congestion zone and this is approximately 250m from the doors of Bolsover Street.
All patients and visitors who drive to the hospital are therefore required to pay the charge, although there are some exemptions and discounts, such as:
- Those with disabilities who hold a blue badge (formerly known as an orange badge)
- Residents living within the congestion charging zone
- Drivers of alternative fuel vehicles
A full list of categories of drivers and vehicles eligible for exemptions, and details of how to pay the charge can be found on the Transport for London website. To qualify for an exemption or discount you must register with Transport for London, which can also be done via their website.
Further information about the 100% Blue Badge holders' congestion charge discount is available on the Transport for London website.
For further information about the congestion charge reimbursement scheme for eligible NHS patients, a leaflet is available on the Transport for London website.
Please note that North of the Euston Road is outside of the congestion zone and this is approximately 250m from the doors of Bolsover Street.
Regents Park is also close by.
Pay and display
9.00am - 6.30pm
Monday - Saturday
£2.40 per hour
(60p per 15 minutes, 4 hours maximum stay)
Sundays and public holidays
£1.40 per hour (35p per 15 minutes, no maximum stay)
Disabled badge holders and motor cyclists park free of charge.