Thank you for your interest in the Royal National Orthopaedic NHS Trust. This page should contain all the information you need in order to consider and apply for temporary/bank work at the trust.
The trust staff bank is always looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join and have vacancies for the following:
- Band 5 Qualified Nurses
- Band 2 Health Care Assistants
- AHP Staff
- Admin & Clerical Support Staff
Why should you join our staff bank?
There are many benefits to joining our staff bank.
- You will gain additional experience.
- You will keep your skills up to date and develop new ones.
- You may want to return to work after a break
- You can work with us without committing to a permanent post.
- You can work full or part-time, giving you more flexibility.
- You will also get training opportunities
- You will be eligible to NHS discounts
- You will have the option to join the NHS pension
We use SMS messaging to send information about available shifts, reminders of shifts, electronic timesheet deadlines and other important information.
The staff bank office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and can be contacted on 020 8909 5680, 5868 or 5346 and the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process and guidance for temporary staff
To apply for a bank position, please visit the current vacancies page on this website and complete the application form.
If there is not a live advert that suits your skills on the website please contact the temporary staffing office on 020 8909 5680/5868/5346 or email us on email@example.com