The Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) Programme is national programme supported by NHS Improvement which engages clinicians working in acute care with their own data to accelerate the adoption of evidence based practice through peer to peer discussion and review. It has just had funding confirmed for the next three years, and will go forward as a partnership between the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust, which first hosted the programme in pilot form, and the Operational Productivity Directorate of NHS Improvement.
Vacancy: Stroke Medicine Clinical Lead
Before applying, you should discuss this opportunity with your existing employer to obtain their support in principle for your application. The appointment will be endorsed by the British Association of Stroke Physicians through the application process.
Please send applications by email directly to Rita Patel – GIRFT HR Co-ordinator at Rita.Patel@rnoh.nhs.uk
Your application must include
- A full curriculum vitae (no more than 4 pages) including:
- Contact details for two referees (who will not be contacted without your permission)
- A contact email address and telephone number
- A covering letter indicating
- How you meet the selection criteria and;
- Articulating why you are interested in the role; and
- Confirmation that you have the support of your employer;
- Job Share applicants should submit a joint covering letter, indicating all of the above, and setting out how the Job Share Arrangements would apply, together with separate curriculum vitae.
- A completed Equal Opportunities in Employment Form
- A completed Declaration of Interest Form
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30th May 2017
|Stroke Medicine Advert Copy Final 2017||224.74 KB|
|Stroke Medicine Clinical Lead Final 2017||373.85 KB|
|Equal Opportunities in Employment Form||27 KB|
|Declaration of Interest Form||50 KB|