SCI Rehabilitation: Considerations for Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
Date of Course: 8 - 9 May 2019
This course is aimed at:
OTs and PTs who work in both the acute and rehabilitation settings who are keen to learn more about treating patients with a spinal cord injury (SCI).
Practical Workshops and Lectures covering:
- ASIA (ISCNSCI) and what it means for functional outcomes
- Management of CVS
- Bladder, bowel and skin considerations
- Bed mobility and transfers
- Posture and seating options
- UL management
- Interactive case study discussions
- Spinal charities
The course will take place at the Stanford Room, Aspire Building, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH), Stanmore HA7 4LP
A cost of £250 for both days (with lunch included)
There are limited places available so please contact Karen Rawlins if you are interested.
Tel: 020 8909 5500.