London Neuro-Urology Course
This is a 3 day course primarily for urology registrars in training preparing for FRCS(Urol) Examination but would be of interest to senior registrars and consultants developing a sub-specialty interest in Neuro-Urology.
The course will consist of interactive lectures and case based discussions delivered by a multidisciplinary team of consultants with expertise in this field.
The course aims to cover bladder, bowel & sexual dysfunction in context on all types of neurological diseases.
The course is organized at the London Spinal Injuries Unit, Stanmore with invited faculty including:
- Mohammed Belal – Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
- Melissa Davis – Duke of Cornwall Spinal Injuries Unit, Salisbury
- Nikesh Thiruchelvam - Addenbrookes University Hospitals, Cambridge
- Jalesh Panicker - National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square
- Mahreen Pakzad-National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square
- Frank Lee – London Spinal Injuries Unit, Stanmore
- Sharon Wood - London Spinal Injuries Unit, Stanmore
- Sarah Knight – Spinal Research Centre, Stanmore
Mr Rizwan Hamid & Mr Julian Shah, RNOH
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
Sir Herbert Seddon Teaching Centre
£300 inclusive of lunch and refreshments. Limited funding available, please enquire when booking.