Dr Ruth Green
- Consultant Radiologist
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Specialist clinical interests:
- Bone and soft tissue sarcoma diagnosis and follow-up. All imaging modalities relating to musculoskeletal pathology: MRI, CT, US and nuclear medicine. Image guided interventional procedures.
- Research interests:
Bone and soft tissue sarcoma.
Tendon imaging and novel treatment of tendinopathy.
Research, teaching & lecture commitments at the Institute of Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal Science UCL.
- Professional profile:
Qualified in medicine from King’s College Medical School in 1987.
Radiology training at: Guy's & St Thomas', St George’s, Great Ormond Street, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Nuffield Orthopaedic and John Radcliffe Hospitals Oxford. Completing musculoskeletal radiology training in Oxford before becoming a consultant at the RNOH.
Member of the British Society of Skeletal Radiologists, European Society of Skeletal Radiologist and the International Skeletal Society.
Research, teaching & lecturing commitments.
Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologist and Royal College of Physicians.
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- European Society of Skeletal Radiologist
- International Skeletal Society