Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine, London Spinal Cord Injury Centre
NHS Contact Details
Contact Name/Title: Nutan Mehta
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3947 0285
Spinal Deformity and Injury
Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation (Adult), Musculoskeletal and Trauma Rehabilitation, Spasticity and Pain Management.
Supporting clinical research within the multidisciplinary team.
Dr Agha trained in Oxford. Dr Agha worked as a Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine at the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Headley Court and at Salford Royal Hospital NHS Trust managing patients with Musculoskeletal Back pain, Spinal Cord Injury and patients involved in severe trauma.
Dr Agha appointed as a Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in March 2019. He is involved in the training of future specialists for Rehabilitation Medicine.
- MSc in Surgical Technology - University College London and Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine.
- Diploma of Imperial College in Surgical Technology
- BSc (Hons.) – University of Westminster
- Royal College of Physicians, London
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Royal College of Surgeon, Edinburgh