The Education and Conference Centre at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH) in Stanmore has successfully hosted national and international conferences and meetings for over 20 years.
The centre is situated in pleasant countryside surroundings that are peaceful and sheltered from traffic noise. We welcome bookings from external organisations that wish to hire our facilities, our rates are as follows:
Prices for half day, full day and weekly rates for lecture rooms and conference facilities
Room Capacity Half Day Full Day Weekly
- Lecture Theatre 100 250 400 1,750
- Seminar Room 1 40 150 250 1,000
- Seminar Room 2 40 150 250 1,000
- Seminar Room 3 20 100 150 600
- Seminar Room 4 10 75 125 400
Each price includes the use of a laptop or computer, projector and flipchart(s). These facilities are available as standard in all rooms except Seminar Room 4, for which a laptop and portable projector can be provided as required.
The Lecture Theatre and Seminar Rooms 1 and 2 are all based on the ground floor and have air-conditioning facilities. Office telephone, photocopying and fax services are also available upon request.
Seminar Rooms 3 and 4 are on the upper floor and can be opened into one larger room.
The centre offers easy access from across the UK with rail, underground, coach, motorway and air connections close at hand and free car parking facilities on the hospital grounds.
- Our facilities are available seven days per week (excluding bank holidays), a surcharge may be applied for room hire on weekends
- A range of room sizes to meet a variety of needs
- Video and teleconferencing facilities
- Administration services
- Wheelchair access
- Pleasant surroundings
- In-house catering
- Preferential rates with local hotels and guest houses
For further information please contact the teaching centre team on 020 8909 5326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org